Below is a list of other sites I think you may find worth a look. They are photographers whose work I admire very much.
- Dave Povey - Dave is a photographer with a talent for composition. He, Mark Finkel (mentioned later) and I have gone out on shoots together before, and I have learned a great deal from them both.
- Mark Finkel - Mark has a marvellous understanding of light, how it behaves and how to manipulate it to great effect. His use of filters and flash during daylight has produced some amazing effects.
- Dorian Gray - obviously a pseudonym, but take a look at his photos. I'm particularly taken with the robin in the Tower of London ceramic poppies; such a simple shot, but with such emotive overtones.
- Oliver Hellowell - I could look at Oliver's pictures for hours on end. He has an interesting story, but I've linked directly to his gallery so you can experience his photos first before reading his bio.
- Lillie Spibey - When I decided to move on from taking snaps and start taking my photography more seriously, Lillie is the photographer I turned to for some tuition. I can heartily recommend her, therefore, as a tutor and as a photographer in equal measure.
- Jivko Nakev - Jivko has a wide range of subjects, but my personal focus is the birds. He has some real crackers in there.
- Malcolm Fincham - Malcolm is primarily a birdwatcher, so his photography has grown out of that. His web presence is a regular feature for the Guildford Dragon News site, and is a birdwatcher's diary. It is an enlightening record of an impressive range of birds across Surrey.